Information Visualisation Workshops - London 2013
All days now fully booked - wait list only now!
In February 2013, marketingQED will again be hosting workshops featuring Stephen Few, founder of Perceptual Edge. Stephen will be presenting his outstanding workshops on Information Visualisation.
During these sessions, Stephen will present his fantastic real-world and academic insights to help all of us learn to design simple information displays for effective analysis and communication. The courses on offer are:
Show Me the Numbers: Table and Graph Design - London - Monday 18th February 2013
This full-day course will teach you how to effectively communicate quantitative business data using tables and graphs. You will learn how to select the appropriate medium of communication (table vs. graph, and which type) and how to visually design each component to express your message clearly and compellingly.
Dashboard Design for at-a-Glance Monitoring - London - Tuesday 19th February 2013
Dashboards offer an exciting new way to provide people at a glance with the critical information they must monitor to do their jobs. This full-day course reaches past the hype to give you the unique design skills required to build dashboards that really work.
Now You See It: Visual Data Analysis - London - Wednesday 20th February 2013
Most business data analysis requires skills and practices involving the use of graphs that can be easily learned, but resources that teach them are almost impossible to find. Almost all books and courses on data analysis teach sophisticated statistical and financial analysis techniques, but only about 10% of business data analysis requires them. This full-day course is for those responsible for the remaining 90%.
To download a brochure giving further details of these workshops, simply complete this form and a link to a brochure will be sent to you. If you have any issues completing the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.