- Get your copy of Raindancing Posted on Mar 07, 2013 by M Walsh Get your copy of Glenn Granger's Raindancing now, with the author's compliments.
- Raindancing Chapters 1-7 Posted on Feb 27, 2013 by M Dunham Raindancing; Why rational beats ritual, written by marketingQED’s CEO, Glenn Granger,is now available for purchase. We're enabling, free to our customers, a few chapters per week to read, download and share here. Change the way you make your marketing decisions; plan your targets, set your budget levels, measure the business impact and forecast future results.
- Billions being wasted by UK Marketers Posted on Dec 20, 2012 by John Dawson John Wanamaker noted that “half the money I spend on advertising is wasted. The trouble is, I don’t know which half”. We wanted to know whether that “fact” still stood at the end of 2012 so we decided to commission a survey of 450+ UK marketers to find out.
- From gut instinct and guesswork towards rational marketing Posted on Oct 24, 2012 by Glenn Granger "From gut instinct and guesswork towards rational marketing" - this article written by our CEO, Glenn Granger, features on BrandRepublic and Campaign today. He explains how a move towards objective data-informed marketing will be worth millions.
- Stephen Few Information Visualisation London Workshops Rescheduled Posted on Sep 28, 2012 by John Dawson The 2013 Data Visualisation workshops being held in London in February will show you how to effectively communicate quantitative business data using tables and graphs.
- London Data Visualisation Workshops Postponed Posted on May 13, 2012 by John Dawson We are sorry to have to report that our Data Visualisation workshops with Stephen Few, which were due to take place on May 14th in Edinburgh and May 16th, 17th and 18th have been postponed.
Get in Touch
We'd be very happy to show you how marketingQED can make a real difference to how you plan, measure and improve your marketing campaigns. So please don't hesitate to get in touch for a chat and a coffee.Contact us
For a free consultation
Call +44 20 3137 6800